I love Karachi.
It’s huge, colorful, scattered, adventurous, happening, new, mysterious, romantic.
Karachi is the kind of a city that consumes you entirely and you always struggle to consume it.
But when one thing is just so intensely beautiful and magnetic it has its dark side, which is scary, and at times extremely difficult to cope with.
With a lot of crime, bad news, water shortage, power failure and undue strikes all of which pose a hurdle to our daily routine, the going gets rough, we get frustrated and start to lose it.
But with young, innocent, kids around our frustration complicates life for them.
So here are my 5 tips which will help you keep cool when the city gets rough:-
1. Don’t watch news at all (only before long distance traveling watch a reliable news channel and get updates of the city and especially of the place you are going to.)
2. An idle brain is evils home.
Don’t sit idle in spare time. Read books, do your own pedicure, watch a good movie or make some craft.
3. Avoid talking to people who keep worrying and always discuss the current situation of the city.
4. Exercise or yoga. Its proven exercise reduces stress, it rejuvenates, clears toxins and the benefits are countless.
5. Be thankful always. No matter what be thankful; and count your blessings.